Vestito Corteccia Dress
Brand: La Bottega di Brunella
Linen dress by La Bottega di Brunella
· Colour as pictured
· One size fits all
· Designed and made in Italy
· Ethically made in traditional Italian looms
· Dyed using natural pigments
· Flatters any body shape
· Effortless fit
Established in the Italian village of Positano, La Bottega di Brunella has been creating unique linen collections for over five decades.
Founders Brunella and Vito passed on their passion and crafting tradition to their children and grandchildren, and the label has evolved into a well-established fashion house filled with warmth, creativity and style.
All garments are entirely made in-house, from yarn to garment, at La Bottega di Brunella’s workshops. The designs have an effortless yet elegant look, resulting of a fusion of intricate looming techniques and tightly kept artisanal secrets. Its garments drape gracefully on the wearer for a lightweight, floaty aesthetic while channeling the unmistakable laidback chic of the Amalfi Coast.
Hand wash or machine wash your linen garment on a gentle cycle (lukewarm water) using a mild detergent. You may use a laundry mesh bag for extra protection. Avoid hot water to safeguard against shrinkage and colour fading. Do not crowd the washing machine as this can twist or pull the linen fabric out of shape. Avoid mixing or washing with items that have hooks, zippers or Velcro as they can pull or snag the fabric.
Air-dry your linen garment on a padded hanger or place it flat on a drying rack. If using a tumble dryer, set it on a low heat. Avoid ironing linen to preserve the fabric’s fibres and natural creases. You may use a steamer to soften wrinkles. Hang your linen garment on a padded hanger or fold it neatly and store it away from direct sunlight.
Fashion Decor Accessories
Orders over the value of $150 = FREE SHIPPING
Orders under $150 = $15
15kg Weight = $75
25kg Weight = $280
15kg Weight = $180
25kg Weight = $440
25kg Weight = $150
We do not ship overseas.
Standard order processing time is 3 – 7 business days.
By placing an order for goods you agree that your details, such as name, contact numbers, delivery address can be passed to those third party couriers.
While we aim to get your order delivered to you within 5 – 10 working days, in the unlikely event of extended delays, we will endeavour to inform you. Any questions or follow up regarding delivery can be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All deliveries will require a signature to ensure the parcel arrives in the hands of the correct person. This cost is included in the delivery fee.
We do not dispatch or deliver on weekends or public holidays.
St Barts cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside our control e.g. third-party couriers or in the case of adverse weather conditions.
St Barts inspects and takes due diligence while packing your order to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. All orders must be inspected upon delivery and any breakages mist be reported and photographed within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Our Website IS NOT in conjunction with the STORE, therefore out T&C relate only to online purchases. Please note any returns will be issued with an ONLINE STORE CREDIT.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of dispatch.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed. Tags on fashion must not have been removed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
How to return your item
1. Email us at email@example.com to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit note at the value of your return. This can be used online only.
- Ensure your item(s) are in the original condition with all tags attached.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days using a traceable service. (For all fashion returns please included the returns document)
Items are to be sent back to St Barts HQ at the cost of the customer.
Unfortunately St Barts cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that we have not received.
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org