Taste Jr - Selection of Salt Rocks
TASTE Jr is the perfect way to explore the tastes of different rock salts from around the world. This special taster-pack consists of six gemstone-like salt rocks, each of which has its own distinctive taste suited to different food types and dishes. Taste all the flavors and decide which are your favorites for use with our large KITCHEN product or on the dining table with our original RIVSALT product
Total weight is about 150 grams.
KALA NAMAK SALT – India
Shimmering black rock salt with unique exotic fragrance and flavor, ideal for spicing indian and oriental dishes, min 97% NaCI
HALIT SALT – Pakistan
Crystal clear cubic rock salt, very intense natural salt taste, suitable for all everyday dishes, min 99% NaCl
(TRANSPARENT to WHITE)
PERSIAN BLUE SALT– Iran
One of the rarest and most exclusive salts. Initially quite present and then rather
mild with a silken sweetness. Ideal for seafood, salads, french cuisine & truffles.
min 85% NaCl
(BLUE to WHITE)
ROSE SALT - Bolivia
Pink rose rock salt, mild-sweet taste, suitable for meat and vegetable dishes, min 98% NaCI
ALPINE SALT – Austria
Visually striking red-brown rock salt, very intense taste, best used on dark meat dishes, min 87% NaCI
HIMALAYAN SALT – Pakistan
Highly flavored with lasting spicy heat over a mild mineral body. ideal for
seasoning meat and fish, as well as vegetables. min 98.63% NaCl
(PINK to WHITE)
Fashion Decor Accessories
Orders over the value of $150 = FREE SHIPPING
Orders under $150 = $15
15kg Weight = $75
25kg Weight = $280
15kg Weight = $180
25kg Weight = $440
25kg Weight = $150
We do not ship overseas.
Standard order processing time is 3 – 7 business days.
By placing an order for goods you agree that your details, such as name, contact numbers, delivery address can be passed to those third party couriers.
While we aim to get your order delivered to you within 5 – 10 working days, in the unlikely event of extended delays, we will endeavour to inform you. Any questions or follow up regarding delivery can be directed by email to email@example.com.
All deliveries will require a signature to ensure the parcel arrives in the hands of the correct person. This cost is included in the delivery fee.
We do not dispatch or deliver on weekends or public holidays.
St Barts cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside our control e.g. third-party couriers or in the case of adverse weather conditions.
St Barts inspects and takes due diligence while packing your order to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. All orders must be inspected upon delivery and any breakages mist be reported and photographed within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Our Website IS NOT in conjunction with the STORE, therefore out T&C relate only to online purchases. Please note any returns will be issued with an ONLINE STORE CREDIT.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of dispatch.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed. Tags on fashion must not have been removed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
How to return your item
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit note at the value of your return. This can be used online only.
- Ensure your item(s) are in the original condition with all tags attached.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days using a traceable service. (For all fashion returns please included the returns document)
Items are to be sent back to St Barts HQ at the cost of the customer.
Unfortunately St Barts cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that we have not received.
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us at email@example.com