We are looking for suitable applicant to support our warehouse team in the everyday running of St Bart operations.
- - Ability to work well in a team environment
- - Heavy lifting & furniture handling
- - Unloading shipping containers
- - Work well under pressure in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Highly organized
- - Be well presented as part of the role will involve deliveries to our -customers and dropping stock to our retail stores.
- - Assisting merchandisers in-store;, lifting and moving furniture
- - Self-motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- - Good attention to detail, accuracy in picking and packing
- - Quality control
- - Woodworking / furniture repair / furniture detailing are a bonus
- - Must have a current driver’s license
- - Can work autonomously
The position is available for immediate start. The right applicant will be offered a full time position.
If this sounds like you, please email with your cover letter and resume today!