Makers & Providers
Panama Fray Hat
The original panama hats, crafted from natural palm fiber by hand in Ecuador. These hats are handwoven and hand blocked according to traditional local craft by skilled artisans. They are lightweight and breathe so are the perfect hat to wear in the hot Australian summer. The Fray has a slight variation in brim size between 7 cm - 8 cm
Sizing: We have 4 sizes. 56, 58, 60, 62. If you are in-between sizes when purchasing your panama hat, we always suggest going for the larger size. You can reduce the size to fit your head by using a small safety pin to fasten inside the center- back band, pulling it across itself. It can be worn comfortably this way or replace the safety pin with a stitch. There are many other methods to reduce the size of a hat, but you can't stretch them to fit larger.
Care Instructions: Do not fold or roll these hats for travel packing. Keep dry and if it does get wet, gently reshape it by hand then sit on a shelf to dry, You can reshape it by lightly and safely steaming and pressing it into shape.
For removal of marks use a damp cloth or nappy wipes. First try on an inconspicuous place to see that there is no discoloration. Less is more.
The natural ageing process should be embraced as part of the uniqueness of your own treasured hat as it develops it's own character and fits to your head beautifully with time and wear. Being hand made by skilled artisans each hat has individual variations.
Fashion Decor Accessories
Orders over the value of $150 = FREE SHIPPING
Orders under $150 = $15
15kg Weight = $75
25kg Weight = $280
15kg Weight = $180
25kg Weight = $440
25kg Weight = $150
We do not ship overseas.
Standard order processing time is 3 – 7 business days.
By placing an order for goods you agree that your details, such as name, contact numbers, delivery address can be passed to those third party couriers.
While we aim to get your order delivered to you within 5 – 10 working days, in the unlikely event of extended delays, we will endeavour to inform you. Any questions or follow up regarding delivery can be directed by email to email@example.com.
All deliveries will require a signature to ensure the parcel arrives in the hands of the correct person. This cost is included in the delivery fee.
We do not dispatch or deliver on weekends or public holidays.
St Barts cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside our control e.g. third-party couriers or in the case of adverse weather conditions.
St Barts inspects and takes due diligence while packing your order to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. All orders must be inspected upon delivery and any breakages mist be reported and photographed within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Our Website IS NOT in conjunction with the STORE, therefore out T&C relate only to online purchases. Please note any returns will be issued with an ONLINE STORE CREDIT.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of dispatch.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed. Tags on fashion must not have been removed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
How to return your item
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit note at the value of your return. This can be used online only.
- Ensure your item(s) are in the original condition with all tags attached.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days using a traceable service. (For all fashion returns please included the returns document)
Items are to be sent back to St Barts HQ at the cost of the customer.
Unfortunately St Barts cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that we have not received.
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us at email@example.com