Brand: Temple of the Sun
LENGTH: 41cm + 10cm extension
The Eshe necklace in Polished Ethical Sterling Silver incorporates the ancient symbol of the Ankh in a modern design. The Egyptian motif represents life and sits on the signature Temple of the Sun handmade chain alongside a strand of dark blue faceted Lapis Lazuli beads. A gemstone favoured by the ancient Egyptians as a symbol of prestige. The Eshe necklace speaks to delicate strength.
Lapis Lazuli has been one of the most sought-after stones since time immemorial. It's deep, celestial blue remains a symbol of royalty and honour, gods and power, spirit, and vision. Lapis Lazuli is known as a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
All of our Jewellery is hand-made according to the highest quality and our craftsmen are certified to meet global standards of environmental and social responsibility. Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
All of our Silver jewellery is hand-made from certified ethically sourced 925 Sterling Silver.
Fashion Decor Accessories
Orders over the value of $150 = FREE SHIPPING
Orders under $150 = $15
15kg Weight = $75
25kg Weight = $280
15kg Weight = $180
25kg Weight = $440
25kg Weight = $150
We do not ship overseas.
Standard order processing time is 3 – 7 business days.
By placing an order for goods you agree that your details, such as name, contact numbers, delivery address can be passed to those third party couriers.
While we aim to get your order delivered to you within 5 – 10 working days, in the unlikely event of extended delays, we will endeavour to inform you. Any questions or follow up regarding delivery can be directed by email to email@example.com.
All deliveries will require a signature to ensure the parcel arrives in the hands of the correct person. This cost is included in the delivery fee.
We do not dispatch or deliver on weekends or public holidays.
St Barts cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside our control e.g. third-party couriers or in the case of adverse weather conditions.
St Barts inspects and takes due diligence while packing your order to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. All orders must be inspected upon delivery and any breakages mist be reported and photographed within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Our Website IS NOT in conjunction with the STORE, therefore out T&C relate only to online purchases. Please note any returns will be issued with an ONLINE STORE CREDIT.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of dispatch.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed. Tags on fashion must not have been removed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
How to return your item
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit note at the value of your return. This can be used online only.
- Ensure your item(s) are in the original condition with all tags attached.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days using a traceable service. (For all fashion returns please included the returns document)
Items are to be sent back to St Barts HQ at the cost of the customer.
Unfortunately St Barts cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that we have not received.
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us at email@example.com