Heirloom Naga Noklak II Cushion
Dimension: 45 x 45 cm
Collection: Heirloom Naga
The textiles in Nagaland consists of locally naturally coloured spun yarn. In Nagaland, textile making is an integral part of their tradition. It has been rooted deeply into the Nagaland society and culture from time immemorial. The people of Nagaland are versatile artisans. The items of their daily use also bear the marks of their ethnicity and aesthetic excellence.
The weavers are highly skilled women, most of whom rely completely on their primitive style loin-loom weaving for their livelihood. This technique has been instrumental in the promotion of woven products as fewer women are engaged in the craft today. Taking advantage of the flexibility of the loin-loom, the weavers work within the confines of their own homes, which not only allows them to conduct their other chores but also ensures that they are not displaced.
Textiles can take weeks to produce due to the complexity of the process but will last you a lifetime.
Hand made with natural dyes.
Fading may occur over time.
Wash separately on cool gentle cycle.
Do not bleach, dry clean or tumble dry.
Fashion Decor Accessories
Orders over the value of $150 = FREE SHIPPING
Orders under $150 = $15
15kg Weight = $75
25kg Weight = $280
15kg Weight = $180
25kg Weight = $440
25kg Weight = $150
We do not ship overseas.
Standard order processing time is 3 – 7 business days.
By placing an order for goods you agree that your details, such as name, contact numbers, delivery address can be passed to those third party couriers.
While we aim to get your order delivered to you within 5 – 10 working days, in the unlikely event of extended delays, we will endeavour to inform you. Any questions or follow up regarding delivery can be directed by email to email@example.com.
All deliveries will require a signature to ensure the parcel arrives in the hands of the correct person. This cost is included in the delivery fee.
We do not dispatch or deliver on weekends or public holidays.
St Barts cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside our control e.g. third-party couriers or in the case of adverse weather conditions.
St Barts inspects and takes due diligence while packing your order to ensure it arrives in the best possible condition. All orders must be inspected upon delivery and any breakages mist be reported and photographed within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Our Website IS NOT in conjunction with the STORE, therefore out T&C relate only to online purchases. Please note any returns will be issued with an ONLINE STORE CREDIT.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of dispatch.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition.
- Merchandise must not be used, damaged, altered or washed. Tags on fashion must not have been removed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive approval.
- Once a return has been authorized, a store credit will be created for you.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
How to return your item
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us to know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note.
2. Once approved, we will then provide you with a store credit note at the value of your return. This can be used online only.
- Ensure your item(s) are in the original condition with all tags attached.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days using a traceable service. (For all fashion returns please included the returns document)
Items are to be sent back to St Barts HQ at the cost of the customer.
Unfortunately St Barts cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that we have not received.
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us at email@example.com